Tuesday 18 October 2011

-Hates life a little-

Hello there my pretty little stalkers.
So anyway, back to the title -Hates life a little- here's why;
1-I am behind on geography, English, biology and physics coursework.
2-I have a German writing exam in like two and a half weeks and it's 15% of my overall grade, and none of it will get into my head
3- I am failing maths, I'm doing a resit, and all the stuff I have to know, I don't. I'm also failing my additional maths class. I have the blankest look on my face the whole time.
4- Some people are really getting on my nerves, just constantly putting me down all the time, shoving their ideas of how I should be down my throat, not excepting me the way I am. etcetc
5- Family life isn't too great
6- Two/three reasons I don't want to say on here
7- And guy fails.


You get the picture><

No comments:

Post a Comment