Friday 23 September 2011

Well, today was fun¬¬

Heyy there.
Today has been SHIT.
All last night I was awake coughing, sputtering, sneezing etcetcc. Woke up with a huge headache, feeling very very dizzy. Went downstairs, to tll my mother I felt like shit. Next thing I know I'm struggling to breath, and there's an ambulance outside. They take  my pulse rate. heart rate thing. (healthy is between 80 and 90- mine was 136) they take my saturation rate (healthy is 95-100, mine was 88). I get to hospital, and they tell me I also have a fever, and chest infection. They put me on steroids (I have to take six a day for five days).  If I'm still shitty in three days or so, I need to go back and get anti-biotics. And not only that, thy had to keep me there until my heart rate was healthy, after two and a half hours, and was still 126. I was there for a bloody long time I still feel shitty and clammy, I'm homebound for a few days, but at least I can breath I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment