Thursday 15 September 2011

HELL TO THE YEAAH

YO DUDES.
As you can tell, I am in a fair good mood. The guy that I liked asked me out Yesterday, so yeah, I'm now going out with him (no shit). -Happy dances-
I'm so happy that I don't care that I'm already behind on school work (how I've managed that already I don't know xD). Also, I had a very weird day. I stayed behind school for an extra hour and a half, like the good nerd I am, then waiting for my bus, this elderly couple were having the funniest quarrel ever, I couldn't stop laughing at them:'3 then when I got home, I went out with a friend, and we went to the park (cause I'm cool and shit) and there was this guy there, who was quite.. odd. I tried to steal his hat, so he put it like covering hsi penis (HE WAS WEARING PANTS PEOPLE), and like moved it when I went to grab the hat, so i like pulled away quickly, and yaaahh. Then he was all like "It's okayy, if you touch it" I was like 'D:' then he kept slapping my ass with his coat sleeve ¬¬ then, when he walked me home, he hugged me, and I swear I felt every part of my body crack. But yeaahh, am happy:'3 

1 comment: