Sunday 11 September 2011

Heyythurr faggots.
I joke, shouldn't really insulted the very few of you reading this D;
Anyway, haven't wrote in a while, missed me?
I'm so fucking sleepy (am I allowed to say that on here?), but I had an amazing day Yesterday. I had dancing in the morning, practising for my silver medal test (dramatic noises), I then picked up my new glass (see picture), then I met up with the guy I have a wee crush on ;D. I was walking around with him from 12 till about ten (other people coming and going with us and shizz). Like nothing happened though, we just walked around aimlessly, (we went walking on the canal when it was all dark and cute and shit) but it was awesome. Buttt, uno problemo, he likes my bestbest friend, who by the way also has a blogger- adanitoremember (subliminal messing, naughty me ;D). Then because I was such a happy fucker (should really stop swearing), I whacked on a bit of all time low, and danced like a motherfuckeringbitch (there I go again, someone get me some soap?). And yeaahh, imma happy Izziiee:'3

1 comment: